the heart of induction heating | the power frequency converters
the selipower line
We have been designing ever more powerful converters for over 40 years.
From over 40 years of consolidated experience in designing and manufacturing more and more powerful Induction Heating Systems, SELIT is pleased to present the new SELIPOWER Line.
SELIPOWER line is born with the latest and newest technology.
It is proposed as an universal solution perfectly adaptable to specific applications.
This is also thanks to a wide range of Low and Medium working Frequency, from 50Hz to 20kHz as well as to the wide range of powers, from 200kW to 6000kW in a single unite.
Selit has built several modular systems that develop incredible power of 42MW at 10kHz.
- Hardening and tempering
- Warm and hot forming
- Flat rolling mill
- Bar rolling mill
- Weld annealing
- Laboratory researching
why choosing selipower
induction heating converters
- It’s assembled in a strong steel frame containing all electrical and electronic equipment.
- It is varnished in double color, light grey RAL7035 and dark grey RAL7024
- The power supply is equipped with thyristors, which are much more strong and suitable than IGBT
- The LCL filter cell gives a very high efficiency and sinusoidal currents with low component stress.
- SELIT has developed a very innovative technology, called SELIGAIN, that allows you to transfer maximum power even when the inductor is highly decoupled. This allows to reduce the investment, thanks to a reduced number of inductors to buy and not to waste time replacing the inductor at each change of the type of production.
- The efficiency is very high thanks to a cosφ always 0.95 with a power between 70% and 100%. This allows further savings, as it does not require a mains power factor correction unit.
- It is based on the principle of the parallel circuit, which unlike the series circuit, always maintains the yield at the maximum possible values, which translates into considerable energy savings, thus saving money.
- Power absorption from the main electrical network is smooth and gradual, without peaks and risks of over absorption.
- The absorption regardless of the power of the heater, it will always be limited to that actually required by the heating process. It is adjustable from 1%, step by step up to 100%.
- The whole SELIPOWER line, regardless of the power and frequency ranges, uses almost all components and printed circuits (PCB) in common, making the supply of spare parts in stock easier, cheaper, and more advantageous.
- The electronic controller, by several micro processors, guarantees a perfect control of the power and an excellent performance.
- All machine settings are performed from a very friendly 10” touch screen operator panel to ensure maximum heating precision and high reliable repeatability over time.
- It provides excellent monitoring of all machine parameters and alarms, very useful in preventive maintenance.
Flexible universal interface
- A gateway, both wired and digital such as PROFIBUS/PROFINET standard, is available for interfacing with automated systems and industrial networks. So, all process variables can be interchanged, such as power, frequency, parts temperature, power set point and more.
- Over an Internet network access, can be connected to our technical service centre, to be tested and repaired
- The equipment is ready to meet the Industry 4.0 standard
Wide range of options, total range of service
induction heating systems
SELIPOWER can be supplied with a wide range of specifically designed useful options:
Inductor CNC multi-axis positioner
error: I contenuti di questo sito sono protetti